Skip to content ↓

Warboys Primary Academy

Moving Forward Together
To Develop Confident, Independent Learners


We hope that we can resolve any issues informally and quickly but if you are unhappy with any aspect of your child's education you should first take up the matter with the class teacher or team leader. If this does not meet your satisfaction then you should discuss the matter with the Headteacher.

If you wish to make a formal complaint then you should do this in writing to the Headteacher. She will investigate your complaint and reply within 10 working days. If you feel this response is not satisfactory then you can make a complaint to the Governing Body via the Clerk.

If the initial complaint is about the Headteacher then you should write formally to the Chair of Governors to investigate the complaint.

For details regarding our Complaints policy please refer to the policy on our school policies page.

Complaints Leaflet