Skip to content ↓

Family Support

Cambridgeshire County Council can provide support for families, please check their website for the most appropriate person or department.

We have listed below some useful departments and contacts within Cambridgeshire County Council.

Children, Families and Adults Services  (includes links to Parent Support Advisors, Youth Workers).  Most of these advisors are located within or contacted via the Ramsey Locality Office based within the Abbey College site. The Ramsey Locality Office's main telephone number is 01487 815129.

Cambridgeshire County Council Admissions Department  Telephone Number is 0345 045 1370 or email:

Cambridgeshire County Council School Transport Telephone: 0345 045 5208 or email

Parent Partnership Service (PPS) is a service for parents and carers of children and young people with special educational needs. It promotes positive outcomes for children and young people through partnerships between parents, schools, local authority officers and other agencies.

Contact Us

Humberdale Way, Warboys, Huntingdon Cambridgeshire PE28 2RX

01487 822317