Mission Statement and Aims
Our core purpose is to teach and encourage children to achieve their best and strive to become confident, enthusiastic and independent learners. We aim for excellence and enjoyment and to nurture the development of the whole child within our caring village school.
Our Aims are to:
- nurture a happy, safe and caring environment where children are healthy and active.
- provide high quality teaching and promote a life-long love of learning.
- encourage everyone to aim high and celebrate all achievements.
- excite and inspire all individuals through a modern, flexible and creative curriculum.
- continue building strong partnerships with parents, carers and the community.
- enable children to contribute with confidence.
- respect differences and develop understanding of the wider world.
- enable children to behave thoughtfully and empathise with others.