Each class in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 elect two members of their class to sit on the School Council.
Each class holds a "Class Council" once every two weeks and the School Council meets every other week led by Mrs Ford.
The role of the School Council includes:
- Giving feedback on school issues
- Making decisions on issues
- Reporting to the Headteacher and Governors
- Raising issues from classes
- Interviewing candidates for jobs at the school
- Deciding how to spend the council's £250 budget
- Organising fund raising events
Our 2019-20 school council members are: