Skip to content ↓

Special Education Needs (SEN)

What are Special Educational Needs (SEN)?

Some children have needs or disabilities that affect their ability to learn. For example:

  • Behavioural/social (e.g. difficulty making friends)
  • Reading and writing (e.g. dyslexia)
  • Understanding things
  • Concentrating (e.g. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
  • Physical needs or impairments

Please find our SEND Policy here

If you are concerned about your child’s learning, first make an appointment to speak to their class teacher.  If required, they will then arrange for you to meet with Mrs Myles-Gardiner.

The Local Offer – Cambridgeshire County Council

All Local Authorities are required to publish information on ‘the Local Offer’ about all SEND services, along with details of any eligibility for specialist services and a signpost to support for those who do not meet thresholds. 

More details about Cambridgeshire County Council’s SEND LOCAL offer can be found at:

Contact Us

Humberdale Way, Warboys, Huntingdon Cambridgeshire PE28 2RX

01487 822317